Howie Fields: Claire’s Goodness
Welcome to Aftershock Online: Psychologies and Strategies to Win Business Online. A new, semi-monthly show that puts the focus on marketing experts who are winning in their fields. We’ll be finding out how they got where they are, what makes them successful there, and how we can benefit from their successes. Tune in every couple weeks for 3 easy takeaways!
This week we’re talking to Howie Fields, co-founder of Claire’s Goodness Almond Butter. Howie was educated at Syracuse and worked on Wall Street, where he built a strong foundation in sales—but it was a passion for fitness and bodybuilding that helped him find his way to Phoenix, where he trains some of the most elite bodybuilding athletes around. This episode, Howie brings his relentless positivity and high-speed discipline to encourage and benefit our viewers.
Find Howie on social media:
Howie’s 3 Takeaways:
Freebie: Believe in yourself first.
- Act As If/Be That Me
- Edit your Mental Movie/Rehearse Positive Thoughts
- Avoid WMD’s – Weapons of Mass Distraction/Guard your Mind
- The 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
- The Leader Who Had No Title, Robin Sharma
- Connected to Goodness, David Meltzer
- On Benefits, Seneca
- The books and speeches of Neville Goddard
- The Mastery Sessions, Robin Sharma
- London Real, Brian Rose
- Impact Theory, Tom Bilyeu
- The Jim Rome Podcast, Jim Rome