Danny Brown of Myriad Real Estate
This week we’re talking to Danny Brown: the founder of Myriad Real Estate. He’s got an impressive track record in Real Estate that started with the market crash in 2007, closing a home on average every four days despite a severely depressed housing market. Danny’s business philosophy is disrupting the Real Estate industry by consistently focusing on doing business in a way that’s best for his customers—and his team.
Find Danny on Social Media:
Danny’s 3 Takeaways
- On a long enough timeline, if you do the right things you’re going to win.
- Success is waking up every day with the feeling that the work you’re doing will outlast you. It’s built not on what you’ll achieve, but what those around you achieve.
- Don’t use technology to replace good old fashion human-to-human interaction.
- Tools of Titans, Tim Ferriss
- Crushing It, Gary Vaynerchuk
- The No B.S. Guides, Dan S. Kennedy
- The Compound Effect and The Entrepreneur Rollercoaster, Darren Hardy